Join me to the former “forbidden” kingdom of Mustang on this adventurous mountain bike tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu – Pokhara by bus
Day 3: Flight Pokhara – Johmson and; Johmson – Kagbeni by bike
Day 4: Kagbeni – Muktinath
Day 5: Muktinath – Chele (via Gyu La Pass 4077m)
Day 6: Chele – Geling
Day 7: Geling – Dhakmar
Day 8: Dhakmar – Lo Manthang (via Ghar Gompa)
Day 9: Lo Manthang; day trip to Ghom
Day 10: Lo Manthang – Yara
Day 11: Yara – Tange
Day 12: Tange – Chhusang
Day 13: Chhusang – Marpha
Day 14 : Marpha – Tatopani
Day 15: Tatopani – Beni by bike; Beni – Pokhara by bus
Day 16: Pokhara – Kathmandu by bus
Day 17: Departure Kathmandu
Depending on the group size, starting from 2099 EUR. Please enquire price details here.
- airport pickup on arrival & airport drop on departure
- accommodation (incl. breakfast) in 2* and 3* hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara (4 nights)
- guided city tours in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- basic accommodation during the mountain bike tour (teahouse basis)
- all meals during tour (tea, coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- qualified mountain bike guide (MBLA and Wilderness First Aid certified)
- required tour staff / porters including their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, etc.
- boiled and purified drinking water during the tour
- all necessary permits incl. Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and Upper Mustang Restricted Area Permit
- domestic airfare Pokhara – Johmson including airport taxes
- all bus / jeep / car transfers
- all government taxes, tourist service charges
What’s not included?
- international airfare
- lunch / dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- Nepal Visa fee (visa can be easily obtained upon arrival at the airport)
- personal mountain bike and equipment
- personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, etc.
- tips for tour staff (tipping is expected)